Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Reep

Rumor has it, Reepicheep will appear as a white mouse in The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

I, for one, do not want to see him look like that! Maybe it works for Percy the Personality Kid (who was actually a giant rat in Rachel Cosgrove Paye's The Hidden Valley of Oz), but not for the Chief Mouse of Narnia! There are further rumors that he'll have a white belly.

Uh... I can get why they'd do that. It'd make Reep look cute, giving the idea of why Lucy would want to hug him, as she is finally able to do at the end of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. All the same, I think it would detract from Reep's dignity, which he is especially proud of.

I would rather have Reep look like this, which I made with a flash-based design tool on "The Lion's Call."



Walden Media, you won our trust with The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe, don't lose it with the next one!

No comments: