Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ugh...

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. Just haven't had anything to say that strikes me as blog-worthy.

I've been tired a LOT recently... In the morning, when I get up, at night, before I go to bed. Yesterday, I had three cups of coffee, two in the early morning between 8 and 10 AM, and one in the evening about 7:30PM... and I loved all three of them.

Well, actually, last night, I heard my friend Taphas say he was moving over to my side of town, so I told him, "Hey, if you want, you can move in with me, and the rent would be just $195 a month for each of us." He said he'd consider it, but we'll see how that works out.

That would make things a lot easier on me. I went grocery shopping to get by until next payday, and now have a frightfully small bank balance.

Also, been working around with video today. I have that HD camcorder, but the 32GB card I won a bid on eBay for has never arrived, even though I always pay for my eBay items right after I win them. (Which is why I'm a gold star eBay buyer...) I placed a non-receipt claim on the $12.50 transaction for it with PayPal, and... *sigh* the seller hasn't responded yet, and PayPal asked them to do so by June 6th.

... But anyways... My video editor can't use the mp4 files the camcorder makes, so I have to convert them, but ALL of the video converters I have either made the video take a noticeable hit in quality, or gave me a glitched file that was shown at the wrong aspect ratio.

I am convinced technology's main purpose is to aid mankind as it annoys the heck out of him.

No comments: