Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Odd Dream...

I had a dream last night where I was going to some event out in the country. In the dream, I remember seeing Tim Armstrong and Robbie from the Youth Ministry I used to volunteer with.

And I needed to buy some pants.

I pass up thrift stores, because they're no longer sell clothes (actually, for some, at least, this is a fact, as there's a law that clothes must be tested before being sold to avoid some kind of poisoning, and most thrift stores can't afford to test them, a pretty dumb law to pass when we're in the middle of an economic crisis), and go to some retail outlets.

The store seemed to be Wal-Mart, but upon consideration, it could have been any generic retail store. They had all sorts of clothing, except men's pants, so I'm like, "Well, I'm screwed," and leave.

Then I woke up because I had to use the bathroom.

No comments: