Sunday, November 2, 2008

So... um...

I went to do my laundry at my apartment's laundry room. All of the washers were in use. Out of curiosity, I checked the dryers, all but 2 of them were in use.

After waiting 20 minutes, the lady who was using the washers finally arrived, smoking a cigarette, despite the sign saying, "NO SMOKING" on the door. She then proceeds to move her laundry to the dryers, saying "I act like I live here, I don't, I just work here."

. . . REALLY? I don't recall anyone besides the apartment manager and the maintenance men being hired on.

As I put my clothes in the washer, she comments that she saw a Barack Obama rally last night and it was so great.

Okay, so is this what we can expect from Democrats? Sounds pretty selfish and ignorant to me...

By the way, I'm not saying all Democrats are selfish ignoramuses, I'm just saying that so close to Election Day, that is a REALLY good way to represent your party.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Well, in fairness, she just said she liked an Obama rally, which doesn't necessarily make her a Democrat, or reflect negatively on Obama himself.

Jay said...

Exactly.