Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stuff Like This Turns A Man To Drugs...

Yeah, I was going to get some stuff done today, capturing some old video tapes to digital video, clean my apartment (since the video conversion is a "start and leave it" process), but, heck...

Lucky I have the day off.

I got up at 5AM, wakened by one of my managers calling, asking if I could come in a couple hours early before I reminded her I had the day off. Decided to start the video transfers, but found out the VCR I borrowed keeps an onscreen display on all of the time that would carry over to the transfer. I need the remote for the unit to turn it off, and I don't have the remote.

Then, about noon, my eyes started watering, I got a headache, and my nose started dripping. After lying down in the dark for a bit, I went to the bathroom and downed a couple pills of a nasal decongestant. Then, I popped a couple aspirins.

Five pills in one hour... Sheesh...

No comments: